Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Stupid Problem in Abundance

"No delay on PC for Modern Warfare 2. You'll also have Prestige Mode in PC as well as lots of Steam support. Hopefully min specs will be soon (via @fourzerotwo)"
-Twitter

Never before has my amount of plenty been a cause of concern for me. Most folks don't have a good gaming pc and a xbox 360 and a ps3. I shouldn't be complaining, I should be enjoying my upper-middle-class place in America. Yet, when it comes to this game the kids are calling "MW2", or as I like to call it just to upset people IW4, I am confused. I really have a problem with buying multiple copies of a game even if its for multiple platforms, so what platform do i get it on?

The Aim-bots are a plenty on the PC side, but the fidelity of gameplay and graphics are far superior. I find the online fairer and more stable on consoles, but shouldn't I play my super intense shooters on pc?

Tell me...

What should I do?

Maybe I'll jusy play Uncharted 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 instead...

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty tough choice. PC version is also usually pretty well optimized for PC and the frame rate is pretty high. But like you said, there are plenty of cheaters online. Console version is definitely better regarding online (except of course for xbox live's racist pre-teens).

    Overall, I think you should get it for console. There are enough aimbotters and cheaters on PC to recommend the version where that isn't as big of an issue. Besides, how many online multiplayer games do you have to play on PC anyway? And you got Borderlands to think about.

    ReplyDelete