Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blah de blah (Back from the dead!)

Seeing how the decade is ending, I feel like I need to make something to fully encapsulate everything about the decade in every possible way. So obviously, what needs to be done is a top ten list. Because that wasn’t old when Letterman did it first a decade before I was born.

Also, wasn’t this decade totally like the worst ever? And by worst ever I mean most full of 9/11’s.

Which reminds me-

“Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Nov. 26 article in the District edition of Local Living incorrectly said a Public Enemy song declared 9/11 a joke. The song refers to 911, the emergency phone number. “

-From the corrections page of The Washington Post

I will seriously do that list. Or something else dumb like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment